Minimising Andiamo’s impact on the environment
Andiamo! respects the environment and is committed to ensuring that our business has as little an impact as possible on the world around us.
We’re ISO 14001:2015 compliant
We have been awarded the ISO 14001:2015 environmental standard by Advanced Certification.
Our environmental policy
Read our environmental policy.
Maintaining quality in everything we do
At Andiamo! we pride ourselves on providing high-quality language services.
Read our quality policy.
Andiamo! Language Services Limited, a company registered in England with number 4123249, is committed to preserving and respecting your privacy and this policy sets out the type of information we receive from you, how it is used and how we preserve it.
Personal data and how do we collect it
Where we store your information
The data we collect from you is stored on one of our secure servers, however any of the information may be used by our in-house staff or suppliers who work for us in the processing of your quotation, order and the provision of support services.
Please be aware that the information may be processed by suppliers working outside the EEA and by submitting information to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We will take all steps to ensure that your information is retained securely and is processed in accordance with this policy.
Why do we collect personal data?
In line with GDPR, we base our need to collect personal data on legitimate interests after conducting a legitimate interests assessment which is under constant review. We explain below how we use the information you provide to us in the following ways:
- To process quotations for you and to follow up the quotations we provide to you.
- To process your orders.
- To retain and disclose information where we are legally obliged to do so.
- To keep in contact with you after we have carried out the service you require.
- To provide you with information concerning enhancements to our services such as new services or developments which we feel could be of interest to you. We will always give you the opportunity of opting out of receiving further information of this nature on each communication we send you.
- We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to 3rd party marketing websites.
- In the case of suppliers, to enable us to work with you in the provision of services to our clients.
- To hold essential information relating to your employment with us and for tax purposes.
Your rights and how to contact us
You have the right not to receive marketing information from us and we will stop sending you such information if you ask us to do so.
You also have the right to ask us to disclose the information we hold about you, to correct information or to remove information. Any such requests should be addressed to us via email or in writing to our head office, which is at Andiamo! Language Services Limited, Devonshire House, Devonshire Avenue, Leeds, LS8 1AY.
We collect data from your computer when you visit our site including your IP address, operating system and browser type. This information does not identify you individually.
We may use a cookie stored on your hard drive to obtain general information about your internet usage so that we can provide you with a more personalised and efficient service. You can set your browser to refuse to accept our cookie but this may inhibit the effectiveness of the service which we provide to you.
We also use this information in the following ways:
To monitor customer traffic patterns and usage of the site to help us develop the design and layout of the site
To monitor customer browsing preferences so that we can develop services that are of interest and relevance to you.
Children under 16
This site is not intended for use by persons under sixteen (16) years of age. We do not intentionally collect any information on children under 16 years of age. We will undertake to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has notified us that any such details have been obtained.
Changes to this policy
Changes to this policy will be included in this section of the website as they arise and will be notified to you if directly relevant.
The terms and conditions are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with English Law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.