Terms and conditions governing the use of the Andiamo! website
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- The material of this website does not form part of any contract with you. Any contract for the provision of services to you will be subject to a separate contract agreed with you at the time that the service we provide to you is established.
- Andiamo! does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or suitability of the information found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of this material is prohibited other than with the written permission of Andiamo! Language Services Limited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.